Re: Europa-List: Wing drop in the stall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing drop in the stall
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:09:04

  I fly with the foam wing on my aircraft at high density altitudes (8500
MSL yesterday) and
at gross weights (pilot 220 lbs, passenger 200 lbs, Subaru engine) and have
have never had
a wing drop at any time unless doing intentional stalls.  My wing only has a
mild 30 degree
drop to the left and indicates no  tendency to roll under.  I also have no
stall strips.

                                               Glenn