RE: Europa-List: N40SH (A143) Flies

Subject: RE: Europa-List: N40SH (A143) Flies
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:04:22

  Steve,
  Congratulations on your flights. I know its been a long time coming for
you and a lot of work.
  I can tell from your comments that it was well worth it. Sorry about the
excitement from your engine
  out but I have to lament that the Europa filters are not worth much. I
changed mine to 2" automotive
  types that my friend Mark found for me. Fits just right under the seats
and a lot more filter surface. I
  too have run my gas through 4-5 times and came up with not much. May have
to put a "Shaker" on it as
  as per your obervations. I'll have to get over and see the finished
product before long. If  your flying
  over my section of town when you get your 40 flown off stop off at
Glendale for breakfast and I'll buy.
  I've taken a hanger there now. Again...congratulations
  Al Stills
  N625Az