Re: Europa-List: N40SH (A143) Flies

Subject: Re: Europa-List: N40SH (A143) Flies
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:44:21
Thanks for the details Steve and congrats.  My only two cents is that the
disposable
fuel filter you're speaking of needs to be a high pressure one- the cheap
glass see thru ones won't suffice.  Take a look at high performance racing type
fuel filters.

 Take care,
 Paul Boulet, N914PB
 testing after monowheel to tri gear conversion