Re: Europa-List: Rectifier-Regulator 91X

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rectifier-Regulator 91X
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:00:49
Richard

I had a concern regarding my regulator. I bought a new unit from
Lockwood and temporally installed it yesterday.

I was worried that the charge voltage was too low. It read 13.5 volts
when the load was about 4 amps. The new regulator was exactly the same.

Your concern of voltage fluctuation was not observed on either of my
regulators. They did very .2 volts with the landing lights turn on, but
I expected that.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020