RE: Europa-List: Rectifier-Regulator 91X

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rectifier-Regulator 91X
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:03:47
Patrick,

My Europa wiring diagram (issue 4) for the Rotax 912 shows 6 wires connected
to the regulator.  The two alternator wires go on Gand G.    R, +B, and C
are effectively joined together and form the regulated supply lead to the
busbar. The alternator warning light is across C and L.  Which wire are you
missing?

Brian Davies

   _____