Re: Europa-List: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wheel landings [was: Flying a heavy Europa XS?]
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:58:12

I do not understand your first paragraph. The total fuel that went into each
plane was around 10 gallons. Each tri-gear had burned 2 gal more than the mono
wheel.

As far as the speed kit. I installed one on my mono wheel and I picked up 2 kts.
I know of a couple more mono wheels with speed kits installed, and they have
told
me 1 to 2 kts increase.

What about it ??? All you mono wheel, and tri-gear drivers out there who have
installed the speed kits, what increased speed did you get ?

Jim Brown