Europa-List: Propellers

Subject: Europa-List: Propellers
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:19:12

Greetings all,

Here's what I'm going with in regard to a prop.

http://www.sensenichprop.com/sen_html/news.htm

Sensenich tells me they are working with a vendor to develop an electrically
adjustable hub for this blade, but it's likely 6-8 months before it'll be
released. The good news is the manually adjustable blades will retrofit into the

new electric hub. I've heard this prop has been used on a Jabiru 3300 powered
Esqual just up the road from me in Nashville with very good results.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Waiting for my prop so I can mount the spinner, cowls, paint them,
then go fly! Everything else is pretty much done.)