Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: lmorgan822@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:23:08

Ditto!!!!  I can't speak for the others involved, only myself.  What I know, as
far as I'm concerned, is that KW is a cheat, a thief and a liar. I hope KW tries
to sue me for those comments, as I would love to get him in an American court.
I have written proof of what I said.  When I finally had enough, I said I
wanted a refund, and for a 2 to 3 week period of time "the funds were coming".
I also have a bogus copy of a phony wire transfer. KW put the same hard sell
on me at S n F in 04 and promised me that a container was "on the docks" ready
to ship. I had even hired a guy to fly across the country and drive back the
phase II and III kits.  I even paid for two airline tickets based on what KW
told me about ship dates.  I called the factory and was informed that not only
was there no container, but there hadn't been one since the previous Jan or
Feb.  He wasn't content with that,  but tried to get additional funds out of me
in the month of June for an FWF package that didn't
  exist.  I'm not saying anything that I would not say to KW's face, fortunately
for both of us it is probably a good idea that it probably won't happen.