Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: David Hillam <sqwk7000@cotswoldwireless.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:29:29

Hi All,
We have heard a lot of evidence over the last few days that seems to be
pretty unequivical.  Has this evidence been presented to the police in the
UK?  I would assume that as the alleged offence took place in Yorkshire, it
is the Yorkshire Constabulary that should receive it.

If this has already been done, what was their response?

David
G-SHSH