Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:10:29

I was pretty disgusted with the bit that Brian Hope had written on the end of
KWs
atricle that went on about what a decent bloke KW was and how he was honest
and reliable! I think that Brian has oversteped the lines of his remit by
writing
that and should print some articles by the poor unfortunates that parted
with their hard earned and got nothing.

We need to establish a way of making collective representation to the PFA and
Brian
Hope (without anoying everyone else outside the UK who are not in the PFA)
- Any suggestions?

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software