Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:33:55

Hi! Richard
Graham can't even reply to mail two months old so I can't expect you to
get any prompt action !!!
I'm afraid the British system of legal justice on such blatant illegal
trading does nothing for bringing such people as the perpetrator "to
book".
I have a string of similar bad debt accounts during my business career
so you have to take the knocks with the smooth until the Criminal
Prosecution Agency get their bums into gear! The misfortune here is that
it is individual members of the general public who have their fingers
burnt.
BTW there is about as much chance of him suing for libel as a "snow ball
in hell", because then he would have to air his "dirty linen" for all to
see.
I'm quite sure there are plenty of witnesses to prove the case against
him anyway.
IMHO the Europa Club should take the bull by the horns and get the PFA
to maintain the agreed stance......Not occasionally but for all time so
there's no way back for the jerk.
Regards
Bob Harrison.