Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: skyrider2 <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:30:18

I have to call BS on this Carl.  Where has it been written or stated that
Keith Wilson has offered to compensate anyone for their loss?  Actions speak
louder than words.  He's had almost a year and a half, so list all of the
folks that he's paid back for funds paid to him for parts and planes, in
good faith, that were never received. I certainly haven't received a refund
check or my windscreens.  And no, my address and other contact information
has not changed. So Keith, if you're reading this, when can I expect my
refund? Or my windshield and door glass?

As for personal vendettas, each of the items KW cheated all of us out of,
represent a portion of our lives.  We had to work for the money that we paid
Keith, and that work took time.  Something we can never get back. And
something that KW will owe us for for the rest of his life. Or at least
until he pays us. You say we don't have a "right" to carry out a vendetta
against KW.  Well, I'll tell you this, I've got over 46,000 reasons
"invested" in my right to call Keith on the carpet.  He deceived us from the
very beginning and he attempts to continue to this day.

This "time" or "episode" in Europa's history (or at least Keith's history)
will remain open indefinately. I, unlike you, don't have a short memory.

And he most certainly should not be "earning" any money in the aviation
field.  Buyers Beware !!!!

I too, would like a shot at him in a US court.  So Keith, the gauntlet's
been thrown down, wanna pick it up?

Ya'll fly safely and think of us ground bound libelers from time to time,

Doug Lawton
A245
NE Georgia

From: "Carl Pattinson" <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

<carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>

Why are you disgusted that Keith Wilson and the PFA have put their side of
the story.

There is a premise in this country, that a person is innocent until proven
guilty. Despite all the bad feeling and the fact that people have lost a lot
of money there is no proof that it is Keiths fault. Is there any evidence
that he funded a lavish lifestyle at the companys/ customers expense? The
worst you can accuse him is of bad management and even that would be
difficult to prove. Its a sad fact of life but aircraft manufacturers seem
to get into financial trouble all the time. The list of companies that have
gone out of business is endless.

Companies go to the wall every day and people lose large sums as a result of
it. Quite often the directors involved lose large sums too and sometimes
their homes. I know this because I nearly lost my home and 300,000 in
exactly the same way. At the end of the day I still lost a large sum of
money and I am still repaying the debt, 5 years after the event. Keith
Wilson has personally lost similar sums of money. The idea that he has
walked away scott free is total rubbish.

When a company gets into financial trouble there is a fine dividing line
between going on when the company is losing money and pulling the plug
before it is too late. The demise of the Rover group is a prime example. If
managers/ directors pulled the plug at the first sign of financial
difficulty there wouldnt be many companies left in business.

Whatever Keith is alleged to have done, he is entitled to defend himself and
to earn a living for himself and his family.

I understand that people have had their dreams shattered and lost
considerable amounts of money but all these things can be rebuilt with time.

What has happened does not give anyone the right to conduct a personal
vendetta against Keith or to insist that the PFA dosen't use his work. The
fact that he is offered to make the recompense should be applauded and it is
time this episode in the Europa's history was brought to a close and Keith
was allowed to get on with his life.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS

PS: Just in case people want to accuse me of being biased I will tell you of
my connection with Keith. Before he took the reins at EML I did business
with him in his capacity of Aviation Photographer and I never had reason to
question his personal integrity. I have had no dealings with him since the
closure of EML nor is there any prospect of doing so as my company has
closed. I have spoken to him once since that time to hear his side of the
story, which in my opinion is only fair. I have also spoken to Graham Newby
of the PFA.