RE: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: (Without Prejudice)
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:40:28

Are we just simply moaning amongst ourselves here or are we passing
these comments to Graham Newby, because if not, then the PFA will simply
think we have gone away. I for one have no problem with him taking
pictures and giving them to the PFA for free. My very real problem would
be if he ever managed to get himself back into a position of authority
within a company, because if we allow him to walk back into favour with
the PFA as though nothing has happened, then that's the next step for
him. He is probably one of the most incompetent managers I have ever
come across, and believe me in 25yrs of running companies and working as
a business advisor for the DTI, I have come across plenty in my time.
For this reason its important that we make our feelings plain to the PFA
and continue to do so, because if not he will re-appear somewhere else
in the next couple of years blaming everyone but himself and then we
could all be sorry, so PLEASE guys be prepared to stand up and be
counted. How would you feel if he popped up again running an aircraft
magazine that you wanted to sell your aircraft in, or worst still a
parts company when you really needed that part.. Would you really be
happy to give him your credit card details..!