Re: Europa-List: Angle of Attack

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Angle of Attack
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:04:14

Patrick,
Five years ago I asked Don Dykins if his wing could be subject to a
modification for airbrakes that I already imagined and designed.
The answer was that this would have serious implications on the airflow so
that tests should have been necessary with a relatively high cost.
He suggested that there are plenty of possibilities to personalise your
aircraft without tremendous changes of his concept.
Respectfully I burried my airbrakes.
Karel Vranken,
#447  monowheel XS F-PKRL Rotax 912ULS Airmaster CSU. nearly flying.