RE: Europa-List: Wing root fairings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing root fairings
From: Jack Heijboer <j.heijboer@vmij.nl>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:50:35

On PH-JGW I squeezed silicone on the fairing lots of it,  then covered it with
household foil and fitted the wings.  You must tape the fairing on the outside
first, so that excess silicone will not stick to the outside of yr fairing after
you pressed yr wing against the fuselage. After silicone has cured, pull back
the wing and cut across the rim excess silicone off with a sharp knife.
Jack Heijboer
Europa 206
The Netherlands