Re: Europa-List: Wing root fairings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing root fairings
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:18:16

Steve

That is what I found when I put my fairing on. I used a hot-air gun to
soften the fairing . Then pushed and held it till it cooled down. Then slid
the wing back in place to see how it fit - and repeated over and over.  I
never did get it to a point I would call perfect. My port fairing seems to
be still flared out a little after 2 years.

Arlington Air-Show starts Wednesday, I hoping to see lots of Europa people
there again this year.

Good luck and hurry up and get it flying. I remember when you started, back
when I was helping Bob build "Beep Beep"

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555