Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.
From: DJGeldermann <djgeldermann@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:16:57

Just an idea (and a potential headache for Europa Club Officers to arrange
details, track and dispense), but I would voluntarily pay the Europa Club an
extra $25 per year above dues to pool with other donations.  The Club could
then send it off proportionately to those who paid for parts and received
nothing.  A little from a bunch of us each year might start to add up over
time.  This would be more productive than boycotting the new company.
Dan
A-139