Europa-List: spar pip pin /improved rigg/derigg time

Subject: Europa-List: spar pip pin /improved rigg/derigg time
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:44:56

Hi All!

As you remember, I managed to broke
my spar pip pin. After all, I have adjusted
things from there and there and now all
the three (x2) bushes (cpm, 2xspar) are exactly
in same line and parallel with each others.

Today I managed to rigg her easily and spent less
than 5 minutes and did it totally alone. I was able
to insert my (rented from Jos so far) spar pip pin by
my one hand only and w/o hammer.
The order between pins was also important:

1) port spar in
2) both pins half way
3) stbd spar in
4) pip pin fully inserted