Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:14:47

On Sep 23, 2004, at 6:18 PM, Tony Renshaw wrote:

> <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
>
>  and yet have the knowledge someone else's life dream
> has gone down the toilet. I think we should unite and tell Europa 2004
> that
> until the outstanding kit builders have their parts supplied, we are
> not
> going to support the new company! Simple isn't it, and it gives guys
> like
> Larry Morgan some hope.
I am with this Idea 100%. I am nearing the end of my build but I know
if it was me on the other end of the stick and lost every penny I saved
for this dream, I would be devistated! Not to mention what my wife
would say. Receiving the support of Europa builders around the world be
one of the best things that ever happened to me.

> In case there are those out there who still are of the view that we
> should
> keep our heads down and let Europa 2004 get on with it, I haven't
> received
> a personal e-mail from the company. In today's world this is
> unacceptable

  It would be nice to receive an up-dated direct statement from the 2004
boys. Wouldn't take much to say hello to the builders on this forum.

Jeff
A258