RE: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience.
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:11:41

Ah, Tony, you stole my thoughts and the post I was about to make.  On
the other hand, I would hope that the new owners would do what they can
for the poor souls that have paid and not received.  Such as anything at
their absolute cost, helping with any legal claims against EMIL, and
even better.  Those of us who have extras, duplicates, unused can offer
what we can.  Any other generosity will be helpful, I am sure.

Tom  A079,  California