Re: Europa-List: ARALDITE 420 exp date

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ARALDITE 420 exp date
From: Vaughn Teegarden <VRTEEGARDEN@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:15:40

Thanks for all the replys and information. I do know that the person that I
bought it from kept it in a chest with a light bulb hooked up to a
thermostat, as I intend to do. (happen to have an unused thermostat laying
around)  It looks good, so I will try a test piece to determine if I need to
throw it out.

Vaughn Teegarden
Getting closer to rolling up the sleeves