Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?
From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:55:55

It is a europa mod, not a club mod, so you can find it on the europa
aircraft site:
_http://www.europa-aircraft.com/Builder%20Support/Mods%20&%20SB/Mod%2033.pdf_
(http://www.europa-aircraft.com/Builder%20Support/Mods%20&%20SB/Mod%2033.pdf)
Not sure where you would go to get it but it will give you a good idea of
how it is set up. It works OK, but you have to drain quite a lot of fuel out to

clear the lines from the tank to the fuel drains. I use a homemade super size
 draining cup!
Roddy Kesterton #220