Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel drain modification?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:49:59

Brian, I have a PFA & Europa company approved mod of putting an Andair
Gascolator under the luggage shelf with a fuel drain in the bowl, which is
accessed through a small flap in the bottom of the fuselage. Having a mono
it is the lowest part of the fuel system, and the Andair is said to be good
at trapping water, although I have never found any!(Maybe this is because
Mogas contains enough alcohol to dissolve any small amounts of water). I
guess you could adapt it for a trigear setup.
David Joyce G-XSDJ