Re: Europa-List: 912S starting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912S starting
From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 02:47:57

Hi Richard.

I have the locking pin and the maintenance manual, both of which came with
the engine. If you have the manual, there is a picture on page 05-50-00, page 3

 which shows where you put the pin in.

I came across it as I'm approaching 25 engine hours and was looking to see
what needs to be done at the 25 hour check. From the manual - just about
everything! Including checking backlash and friction torque, which needs you to

lock the engine using the pin.

Regards, Roddy Kesterton