RE: Europa-List: Seats

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Seats
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:40:27

Hello All,

As a result of reading the recent postings in respect of seating, I
emailed Oregon Aero to enquire if they manufacture seats specifically
for a Europa.

FYI their reply is below.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.
Build stage shown at >>>>>
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=Builders-Album&id=F
uselage_assembled_150604&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view
_photo.php

Hello Kingsley,

Unfortunately we have not manufactured a cushion set for the Europa. We
do not have a working pattern. We have worked with a few Europa owners
to try and get a design, however none of them have stuck with the
program long enough to make a cushion set and send it for trial fit. So
we need some pictures and very detailed drawing to start this program
again. Also after we make a set of cushion, we need to trial fix them in
a Europa aircraft. Because you live so far away, it would not be
practical to send cushions back and forth to Australia for trial fit.
Hopefully we can find someone in the USA with a Europa, who is willing
to work with us.

I can only guess at what the price would be somewhere around $300.00 per
seat for un-upholstered cushions. If you wanted Fabric (cloth)
Upholstery the price range would be about $700.00 per seat. We also do
Custom Leather Upholstery; the price range would be about $950.00 per
seat. I will let you know if we ever manufacture a cushion set for a
Europa.