Europa-List: Re: Hotels/Weather=French trip

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Hotels/Weather=French trip
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:38:43

David.

Thanks for the e-mail regarding bookings etc. You are right about the weather,
It looks particularly miserable for those of us flying down the Eastern side of
the country on Sat. Accordingly we have decided to go on Friday, and clear
customs
at Le Touquet.

Sadly we us lack a flight plan document between us. Can anyone e-mail one to me
please?

If anyone else is contemplating a Friday departure, please let me know with a
thought
to rendevousing.

If you would kindly make the hotel arrangements for us David I would be obliged.
Meanwhile David, I had not realised that you were younger than 37, and you must
have passed your GCE French.

Happy Flying.   Bryan