Re: Europa-List: Seats

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seats
From: Rocketman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:21:36

Joe Proctor wrote:

>Hi All,
>Having just brought my kit home and living very close to OregonAero I
>stopped by their factory to talk about the seats and they want me to bring
>the cockpit module by so they can make some accurate seat templates. Can
>anyone tell me if I need to take anything else out to them to help make it
>more functional model.
>Thanks,

Joe,

Make sure they understand that there will be a "floor" over the torque
tube tunnel.  And, be sure to let us know what they say, as many of us
would probably be interested in what they have to offer...

--
Jeff - A055
N55XS Builders Log:  http://www.n55xs.com

Waiting on Europa for delivery of the Tri-Gear components.  Control surfaces are
in the paint shop...