Re: Europa-List: Seats

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seats
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:26:48

Joe

Besides the wing pins, the seat belt might be of some concern. In my plane I
did not make any allowance for the seat belts in the shape of the seat
bottom, and it seem to work OK.  I don't know what they would design.

I am sure they know, but it would not hurt to remind them that the height of
the seat must be adjustable so your head is 1" below the door window.  I add
sheets of pink foam under the foam seat cushions in Wile E. Coyote.

Cliff Shaw