Re: Europa-List: Seats

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seats
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:44:21

Hi! Joe.
The main thing you'll need to advise is the maximum thickness of the seat in
all directions. Otherwise with long torso you will be rubbing your head on
the overhead door . To establish that you need some dimensions from a
completed aircraft.
For a variable facility and tall/long people it is wise to have a removable
under cushion. I have a piece of 2" dynafoam which just has to be removed
---From under my BMW Series three foam seat bases.
Also you will need to maintain access to the fuel switch if it is installed
lower P1 right as suggested in the build manual.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MK1/XS Cockpit Module/Jabiru 3300