Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:07:01

Ferg,
        Actually I think he is talking about a 2 x 4 across the fuselage
(side to side).  I did the same but used a 1 x 4 on each side.  Then a 1
x 12 as the belly board to slide in and out.  Yes I had to do it several
times so be prepared.   Also, do EVERYTHING you can possible do BEFORE
you put the top on.  It makes things so much easier.  Do all the wiring
and anything else.  Then put the top on.

Jim

=

=

=