Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:28:32

I never had to crawl into the back of the fuselage. Additional advice for
pre-finishing
before putting the top on:

complete almost all of the interior finishing, i.e. stick on the headliner
material
with the top inverted, stick on all of the wall lining in the footwells and
the baggage area. Leave excess material along the edges to be joined and trim
later. But leave the side re-enforcements from the top of the seat to the window
frame until after the top is on and with the wings attached. Pre-paint the
door surrounds.

Karl