Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:37:47

James,
            Actually I was being fascetious as hell. More later.
            Thank you for the plan to live inside the @#$%
 fuselage. I
remember Tony k commenting on the extreme discomfort. My comment produced a
bright idea from one of the guys who filled a couple of doubled trash bags
with those expanded worms they use for shipping, and then laid a cushion
over top - giving great comfort - so will ape that.
            My original response was a snotty attempt at humour - drawing
the difference between lie-lay-lain and lay-laid-laid, grammar that seems to
escaped most in the last twenty years. Perhaps a second scan of the message
might amuse.......
Perhaps not.
Guilty as charged.
Ferg