Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: n3eu@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:56:53

> I also redux'd in 2 2x4 supports onto the sidewall just below the
> joint so I could put one in the back across the bay to have something
> to lay on while working back there.

If this arrangement is permanent, it means weight,  To those of the "few ounces
here, few ounces there, and pretty soon..." frame-of-mind, consider something
temporary.  For this purpose, I squirreled away styrofoam "peanuts" in
heavy-duty
trash bags.  I place them back there, then lay a couch cushion on top.  Main
idea is just to prevent any significant pressure on the big pitch tube.

Regards,
Fred F.