Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:05:04

 ELT installed and flashers for the strobes installed, both under the baggage
bay.
Have to get some clips to install the ELT antenna on back of the baggage bay.
Also made up the Bid for the top of the counterbalance in the back bay and
now have to mount on a removable ply to bolt to the counterbalance guide. The
Tr-gear fork is on the way so will install that this week as soon as it gets
in, also the shimmy damper mod. Waiting on the F09D to get here to install the
drain valves. Plan on recessing into the bottom of the plane so it doesn't hang
out in the wind but will have to wait to see the F09D first before deciding
how or where to put. Also Andair gascolator on back order from Aircraft Spruce
and didn't find anyone else with it in stock.The top is getting closer to going
on all the time. I also redux'd in 2 2x4 supports onto the sidewall just below
the joint so I could put one in the back across the bay to have something
to lay on while working back there. Don't really relish the thought of crawling
back there but will have some time there and wanted the support so I didn't
have to lay on anything. I know there's a lot left to do but it gets more
exciting
all the time as progress is made.
 Al Stills
 A095