Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:14:22

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Stills" <astills785@earthlink.net>
Subject: Europa-List: On the way to top on!
 I also redux'd in 2 2x4 supports onto the sidewall just below the joint so
I could put one in the back across the bay to have something to lay on while
working back there. |  A095

Al,
            Sounds great - you're getting ahead of me - I'm not yet ready to
put the top on, but stumbling toward it.
            One word of caution though, and I'm sure Andy at Europa would
agree with me:
I shouldn't lay on a 2 x 4 -especially while working.
[1]     It doesn't give proper attention to the work or the lay, and
[2]     You may regret it forever if you were to tumble off the 2 x 4.
        It should be perfectly Ok to lie on it though.
Ferg
A064