RE: Europa-List: Aileron Trim Servo

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron Trim Servo
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:46:25

>> Are the bungee forces so small that one does not notice these
effects?

It's a really light bungee which is just in tension when the plane is
being flown solo. The force required at the base of the column is
minimal even when it's adjusted for two up. You just don't notice that
it's there even at the extremes of movement.

When he first described it to me I had expected a bungy either side of
the column but he's achieved this with a single cord.

Tony

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination
or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and may be illegal.