Re: Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:24:39

Nigel

Light Aero sold me 500 gm of Mobil 28 for 13.50. It is one of the items on
the list of approved greases.

Or I'm sure Nigel Harrison & I could spare some of the 495 grams we have
left !

If you contact Nigel he will tell you what sealant he used. 0780 1415588 -
be patient - best during theday.

Request for Permit to Test sent off today.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.