Re: IO-240 and Super 200

Subject: Re: IO-240 and Super 200
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:33:12
In a message dated 1/26/2003 6:20:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
morgandc@dwightandannette.us writes:

> I am 6'2" with shoulders at about 18" across. Inseam of 32".  My dad is same

> hight and inseam, but a hint broader at the shoulders and without the mod
> thought it was too narrow.  He had to sit at an angle to avoid the sill.
> He did say if the sill wasn't there no problem.

I am 6'3", inseam 34" and wide shoulders (don't know the measurement). The
door sill does hit my left arm, but after a little while, my brain just
ignores it. I have the bubble windows and find the cockpit to be quite roomy.

Can anybody shed any details my way regarding the door sill mod?

thanks,

Dave A227 Mini U2 (first flight scheduled for Tuesday)