Re: IO-240 and Super 200

Subject: Re: IO-240 and Super 200
From: Cliff Shaw <dm25shannon@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:57:31
Dwight

Top curse at 165 to 170 MPH on 100hp is quite a rush.  With the wheel well
in between the two seats, there is the feeling of lots of room.

The Europa is quit light and that heavy old fashion engine would not be a
good thing.  The 914 will go as high as you would ever want to go in a non
pressurized cabin, I would think.

Give me a call, and I can show you my project. It should be fling by the
Arlington Air Show this year.  (hope , hope)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555