Re: Battery in Front or Back?

Subject: Re: Battery in Front or Back?
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:14:12
Hi Steve,

The CG on our mono-wheel XS with 912S and Whirlwind prop came out about
right with a 25 aHr battery in back, with the factory long cable set. We used
the
larger battery because we intend motor-gliding at a later date, and would be
flying
with the engine off. We have done calculations for an AirMaster prop instead
of
the Whirlwind and find that our CG would still be good.

Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD