Re: Battery in Front or Back?

Subject: Re: Battery in Front or Back?
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:44:20
I'm way off that stage yet, but my current thinking is to lay the cable and
put in an external power socket similar to Nigel Charles' (for trickle
charging, externally powered start, etc.). That way, if my CoG requires a
forward battery, it becomes the cable from the socket to the electrics. If a
rear battery is required, it becomes the battery cable.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA