Re: Battery in Front or Back?

Subject: Re: Battery in Front or Back?
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:52:43
David,
Perhaps I should have elaborated a bit more on my comment.  I would only
recommend the forward location for the 912S.  Any of the larger engines used
914's, 0-200 Conts. and Subarus definitely would require a rear location.
After a dozen or so of the installations, we have not had a 912S out of CG
with the forward location.  Obviously that is not to say that it can't
happen with the multitude of extras we like to install.  Leave yourself the
option of moving it without too much disruption.  The lighter Odessey 545
battery works very well with the shorter cables.
Bob