Re: website members-only area

Subject: Re: website members-only area
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:52:13
A few people seem to be having problems requesting access to the
members-only area, so just a note to repeat/clarify the instructions sent
out a few weeks ago.

If you go to the Club web site at www.europaclub.org.uk you'll see the
Members Only section listed in the navigation bar on the left hand side.
Click on the '+' to expand the section, click on 'request access' and follow
the instructions offered.

I'm sure Rowland has plenty of work to do enabling access for people at this
initial stage - unfortunately there is no way we can automate it for him as
we need to confirm people are indeed members of the Club before granting
access, so could everyone please follow the instructions closely and avoid
keeping Rowland away from building G-ROWI as little as possible ;-)

Thanks and regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA