Cowl NACA Vent

Subject: Cowl NACA Vent
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:42:40
 01/03/2003 08:42:42 AM,
        Serialize by Notes Client on Ira Rampil/UHMC(Release 5.0.10 |March 22,
2002) at
 01/03/2003 08:42:42 AM,
        S/MIME Sign failed at 01/03/2003 08:42:43 AM: The cryptographic key was
not
 found,
        Serialize by Router on nmta.cc.sunysb.edu/DoIT(Release 5.0.11  |July 24,
2002) at
 01/03/2003 08:42:47 AM,

Greetings All!

Happy and prosperous New Year
Tailwinds too!

In mounting my engine recently down at FlightCrafters and now mentally
preparing (in New York)
to place the suggested NACA vent inlet over the airbox, I unleased a query
within my fevered brow.
When flying in rain, how do you keep the  engine from drowning?  (I know -
dont fly in the rain!  ;-) )

TIA,

Ira  N224XS