Re: filling & sanding

Subject: Re: filling & sanding
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 07:35:26
Hi Richard,

I changed over to Superfil after completing the fuselage and found it a bit
better to work with, but the biggest improvement came from applying some
gentle heat as I put the filler on.  I also found applying some heat while
mixing seems to reduce the bubbles in the mix.

Paul
http://europa363.versadev.com/