Re: filling & sanding

Subject: Re: filling & sanding
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:57:21
I have also found that using a mixing board made from shelving material (smooth
plastic surface) placed in the kitchen oven at about 120f for a few minutes
makes the mixing of the suyperfil go much more smoothly (pun intended)  I use
plastic putty knives (as used for spreading bondo)and can smear out the mix and
fold it back on itself.  Much easier than struggling with a deep dish of stiff
filler.

Cleve Lee
A198 MonoXS Jabiru 3300
Detroit MI