Re: Diesel

Subject: Re: Diesel
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:14:35

>Can anyone give me an update on the Wilcsh diesel engine. It all appears to
>have gone quiet and I haven't heard of any more been fitted

Kevin - yes, news on the 3-cylinder seems to be a bit scarce at
present. I think they're concentrating on the 4-cylinder development
now. Perhaps (like myself, attached to engine #3) some of the
3-cylinder deposit holders do not have a fuselage ready to hang the
engine on, they seem to have changed priorities somewhat.

I was sorry that I didn't manage to get to the Royal Aeronautical
Society lecture on the engine that Mark gave back in October. Perhaps
some of those here present did make it and can report?

I guess you know their website is at

<http://www.wilksch.com>

where you may find answers to some of your questions. And note the
spelling of "Wilksch".

regards

Rowland