Re: static sparks

Subject: Re: static sparks
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:05:17
I was looking for my carefully misplaced article that was in Sport Aviation that
suggested the 1 meg resister, as part of an overall fuel system discussion.   .
.and you're right about the shopping time to locate the 1 meg resister.  Not
overy common.

Cleve

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk>">http://www.europaclub.org.uk>;

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.easynetdial.co.uk";>http://www.easynetdial.co.uk