Re: static sparks

Subject: Re: static sparks
From: yvonne wagtendonk <y.wagtendonk@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:30:43
I do the same,I keep a towl (small one )in the hangar and one in my car.
Before i fill up my europa with gas I go over the filling area on the
fusalage with a damp towl and wipe the can as well. It will eliminate any
static in that area. While filling, the damp towel is kept in touch with the
fusalage and the filling can.
Jack.  Europa 206 My bird of paradise.