Re: static sparks

Subject: Re: static sparks
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:34:02
I think that the 1meg ohm resistor is really only necessary when you are
working with high voltages with appreciable current. It is used to prevent you

---From giving yourself a nasty shock from mains supplies whilst working on,
say
computer equipment etc. There is only 12v on the plane (unless you play with
the HT system whilst the engine is running, but that would be silly:-)

Ed

Turned the engine over last week on its starter. (Trust me, it is a big step
for us)!!!!!

This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk